United Collection Service (UCS)
*This is a communication from a third party debt collector this is an attempt to collect a debt.
UCS was founded on the premise that “customer service” is a priority! Then recoveries we are tasked with delivering must be represented by excellent performance, but likewise, so is our performance with every contact we address on your behalf.
We are here to assist you and your customers in resolving non-paid accounts, and seek to provide that service in a professional and ethical manner at all times. It has been our experience that this manner of approach allows our staff to obtain second and third contacts, where other collection services never get the opportunity to follow up after their initial contact.
More contacts equal more opportunities to establish recovery of your account balances!
We provide services to numerous independent healthcare facilities, physicians, municipalities, EMS providers, private organizations, and commercial services. Our staff will work with you to structure a customized program that focuses on generating the highest possible recoveries.
Below are the benefits you can receive in utilizing our collection service programs:
- Contingency fee services – if there’s no recovery, there’s no fee. If you prefer a fixed fee service, we are happy to customize a program suited to your placements.
- Skip-tracing is included with all collection services, which includes deep search programs to locate more of your customers, and provide even more opportunities to contact and recover your balances.
- State of the art systems and technological infrastructure. Dakcs Collection Software, with integrated technologies providing dynamic contact and scheduling programs that maximize efficiency and collector performance. (Please request a demo here)
- ACA International Certified collectors using the American Collectors Association’s Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) program and exam.
- ACA International Healthcare Member since 2005.
- 100+ years of management experience in collections and healthcare A/R cycle management.
- Fully licensed, insured and bonded as required in all states of performance.
- SAS-70 Audit certified, meeting the highest accounting standards to protect your funds.
- HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA and TCPA compliant with numerous current and ongoing training programs associated to each law to ensure future compliance as the industry evolves.
- PCI compliance certified, with online payment capabilities, and an online portal for your customers to manage their account payments and pay-plans.
- Full transparency to you our client, with encrypted access to our systems through a highly secure online platform. (Please refer to our sample online images and demo request here)
- Carrier data mining of your healthcare accounts, with all Medicare and Medicaid updates being provided to your office for compliant claims processing, while we can submit your commercial carrier claims for you.
- Primary and secondary dedicated in-house representatives to assist you during all business hours, We are Customer Service!
It would be an honor to represent you and your customers within our collection service programs. Please feel free to contact our office to schedule a demo of our programs, services, and online portal. Thank you for your consideration – we look forward to working with you soon!
Call our sales staff at 866-456-4827